Monday 18 August 2008

Green Bloggers Poll gets it soooo wrong

Jim at The Daily (Maybe) has put me at number 10 on his list of top green bloggers. Firstly, I want to make it clear that no money changed hands... that said, I have no idea how he could put me above some of my favourite blogs and I can't believe that he didn't list Throbgoblins at all. Throbgoblins is simply the funniest take on green issues that I have found - please visit their site!

Anyway Jim is keen on democracy and has set up a poll to select the reader's choice for best green blog. I've already voted for myself and increased my vote to one. I don't need any more votes so please have a look at the list and vote for someone else.

This is the list and below is the voting thingummy:

1 Two Doctors
2 Bean Sprouts
3
Green Girls Global
4
Kitchen Witch
5
Ruscombe Green
6 Peter Tatchell
7
Barkingside 21
8
Earthpal
9
Greenpeace UK
10
Stuart's Big Green Spot
11 Flesh is grass
12
Gaian Economics
13 Johnny Void
14 Coventry Green Party
15 Jenny Jones
16 Philobiblon
17 Ecostreet
18 Hippy Shopper
19 Transition Culture
20
Alice in Blogland

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Stuart! I've discovered some great new green blogs (including this one) because of Jim Jay's efforts.

THROBGOBLINS INTERNATIONAL. said...

Thanks for the plug, Stuart. We at Throbgoblins need all the support we can get, and appreciate the nod. Democracy in action, as opposed to our national default of democracy inaction. Cheers

Anonymous said...

The team www.Bemoreeco.com have seen this list and hope to be on it next year. Don't worry our aim is to be in the list next year but from no. 11 owards

Anonymous said...

What out for Eco Trend Spotter we are aiming to be in the top five!!