Saturday 17 April 2010

My first victory in this election

Apparently I have an A type personality which was why I was very cross not to have scored 10/10 on the Kent Messenger's quiz to candidates. I suppose I have to be content with 9.75 even if they did only score it as 9, the only silver lining being that I was well ahead of the other candidates, but then I had a bit of an advantage... I know the area.

My apologies to the Broadway Shopping centre for forgetting your name (I got the place but couldn't remember what it was called). Interestingly none of the other candidates knew where Maidstone United play or where the park and rides are.

Also another poor show by Helen Grant (Conservative) who, like the hustings at Cranbrook and the meeting with carers, was too busy to answer questions.

No comments: