Sunday 10 April 2011

My quest for world domination

Well I'm on the shortlist for Green Party Lords' nominations, but only at number 10 as a reserve. Well done to all who put themselves forward and commiserations to those who didn't make it. The election was to establish an ordered list of Greens to go into the Lords if we are asked to nominate people.

In theory, the ConDem coalition agreement means that parties will be allocated spaces in the Lords based on vote share, however I suspect this will be yet another broken promise by them.

I am ideologically oppposed to the unelected chamber and will continue, indeed step up my opposition to it.

The shortlisted Greens:
1. Jenny JONES
2. Emma DIXON
3. John WHITELEGG
4. Shahrar ALI
5. James HUMPHREYS
6. Rupert READ
7. Alan FRANCIS
1st reserve: Jessica GOLDFINCH
2nd reserve: Rebecca JOHNSON
3rd reserve: Stuart JEFFERY

No comments: