Friday 19 February 2010

Green Party Conference

I'm leaving for North London in a few minutes for the Green Party's spring conference and the first highlight will be using the bullet train on High Speed One for the first time. A bit expensive but more regular to London at this time of the morning than the standard line.

You will note that I won't be travelling 1st class as I am a from a "a totally different type of people" according to Sir Nicolas Winterton. Who said that the Tories had thrown off this upper class image!

The conference is a great chance to get motivated for the election, to catch up with old friends, learn heaps about life and to argue policy. I am proposing significant changes to our health policy and will spend tomorrow afternoon arguing my case on the floor.

No comments: